- I’m still at home with my parents, but I only have 30 days until I move into my new apartment. Being back in Charlotte while most of my friends are elsewhere has sucked for lack of a better term, but I’ve been able to save a lot of money by eating my parent’s food and basically doing nothing all the time. In short, being home since mid-April has been a bit of a blessing despite the curse, but I’m more than ready to get back to Raleigh.
- Sometimes I think about the fact that I only have a year and a half left in college, but most of the time I don’t; coming to terms with how everything in my life is going to change in a little over a year isn’t something that I’m ready to tackle just yet.
- I’m accepting donations to get me back to Prague. Inquire within.
- My writing has really taken a back seat recently. I’ve slacked on my "two blog posts a week" initiative, and I haven’t touched my screenplay in almost a month. Pray for your boy’s willpower.
- I’m serious about Prague. I just want to go back.
- Remember how I said that I wanted to be more vulnerable? I’ve been doing that in real life, and I’ve learned a few things. For starters, it’s a whole lot better than never saying how you feel and keeping things internalized. But there’s an innate risk that comes with that, and that’s the risk of people not being as considerate as you would’ve wished for them to be. Be sure to consider that before you open up.
I think that’s it for now. As always, my inbox is open for questions.
Catch you kids later.