When you know that the next day is Monday, but you turn up anyway.
Looking at my blog.
Next month will mark a year since I launched it, and I know that I have to make some drastic changes if it’s going to go anywhere.
I need to do a major reset, but I have no idea where to start, or how heavy-handed to be with the changes.
So, yeah. That’s where I’m at right now. No real idea why I’m writing about this on here, but hey………….
I’m more attached to my hair now than I’ve ever been.
Of course, there are days when my hats are my best friends, but I really do love the fact that it’s wild and crazy like it is.
My prayer is that I can continue on with jobs that allow me to wear my hair however I want to.
I can’t put into words how blessed I am to have parents who can, and are willing to pay for my college education, but at the same time, it puts me in a predicament where I constantly have to consider their expectations before making decisions.
Ok, let’s talk.
The last time that you guys heard from me, I alluded to a whole bunch of foolery that I would explain at a later date, which just so happens to be today. So here we go…
The last 24 hours have been horrendous.
Long story short, I’m preparing to move out of the apartment that I just moved into yesterday, and I’m doing so on a pretty tight schedule so that my parents don’t have to come back up here tomorrow.
I have a few promising leads at the moment, so just pray that it works out. And if you know anyone who needs a roommate, hit me up!
I promise to explain it all once it’s resolved, and I’m no longer on the verge of cursing somebody out.
Went to NoDa with my friend, Mumbie ( hufflpuff-in-the-tardis ) to get his tattoo done. Unfortunately, I didn’t get mine done today, but I did get a chance to play around with my new camera a bit.
And no, I didn’t get any good pictures of the final product, but I’m sure that he’ll show it off in the near future.
- I’m still at home with my parents, but I only have 30 days until I move into my new apartment. Being back in Charlotte while most of my friends are elsewhere has sucked for lack of a better term, but I’ve been able to save a lot of money by eating my parent’s food and basically doing nothing all the time. In short, being home since mid-April has been a bit of a blessing despite the curse, but I’m more than ready to get back to Raleigh.
- Sometimes I think about the fact that I only have a year and a half left in college, but most of the time I don’t; coming to terms with how everything in my life is going to change in a little over a year isn’t something that I’m ready to tackle just yet.
- I’m accepting donations to get me back to Prague. Inquire within.
- My writing has really taken a back seat recently. I’ve slacked on my "two blog posts a week" initiative, and I haven’t touched my screenplay in almost a month. Pray for your boy’s willpower.
- I’m serious about Prague. I just want to go back.
- Remember how I said that I wanted to be more vulnerable? I’ve been doing that in real life, and I’ve learned a few things. For starters, it’s a whole lot better than never saying how you feel and keeping things internalized. But there’s an innate risk that comes with that, and that’s the risk of people not being as considerate as you would’ve wished for them to be. Be sure to consider that before you open up.
I think that’s it for now. As always, my inbox is open for questions.
Catch you kids later.
Need some distractions from all of my other obligations, so……….questions?